WANTED: Account Manager Hospital Care (0,8 FTE)
To strengthen our growing organization, we are immediately looking for an Account Manager Hospital Care in the Netherlands.
What are you doing?
- As Account Manager Hospital Care, you are the primary contact for hospital care (gynaecologists, hospital pharmacists, policy makers and purchasers) in the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for training, service and sales of our portfolio to hospitals.
- You will organise meetings, (accredited) refresher courses and training for gynaecologists and healthcare providers.
- You will be responsible for annual hospital purchasing/offer rounds.
- You will represent Titus Health Care at national conferences and symposia.
- You will work together with our Project Managers in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- You will think along with and contribute to the Women's Health business strategy of Titus Health Care.
- You will spend 80% of your time working with clients and 20% at our office in Oude Meer.
What are your attributes?
- You have at least a higher professional education (HBO) level and relevant work experience within Womens Health and/or hospital account management is required.
- You live centrally in the Netherlands.
- You have strong commercial, communication and social skills.
- You enjoy being at our clients' hospitals and understand their challenges.
- You like to think strategically and translate this into operational terms.
- You are a team player, but can also work autonomously.
- You are flexible and willing to work evenings on a regular basis.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging, multi-faceted position in a commercial, medical environment. You will be part of a genuine, driven and professional team consisting of Belgian and Dutch Project Managers. Titus Health Care has an informal culture and offers you a working environment in which you will be able to operate between the business, science and healthcare providers. There is room for creativity and personal initiative. We also offer an appropriate salary, including a variable bonus, company car, laptop, telephone, a sports pass and ample training and development opportunities, but above all great colleagues.
Does this job seem to suit you? Please respond with an attractive cover letter and Curriculum Vitae before August 1st via email@example.com.
Download the full job description here.