As Medical Advisor, you bridge the gap between business, science and practice. Based on your medical knowledge, you offer optimal support to project managers and healthcare professionals. Together with your medical colleagues you will work on the implementation of the medical strategy of Titus Health Care. You can think of the following activities:
- You will search for and assess new products to complement our women's health portfolio and actively think along with the business development strategy.
- You maintain the QMS according to the current GDP laws and regulations.
- You register and analyse pharmacovigilance reports.
- You are aware of the latest scientific insights in the field of gynaecology.
- You develop and provide educational refresher courses for colleagues and healthcare professionals in the Benelux.
- You respond adequately to requests for medical information from healthcare professionals or women in the Benelux.
- You set up new clinical research and monitor progress.
What properties are we looking for?
- You have a university working and thinking level, and preferably a completed education in (bio)medical, life sciences or pharmaceutical fields.
- You have an affinity with gynecological subjects.
- Experience in a medical position within medical devices or pharmacy is an advantage.
- You are able to absorb specialist knowledge and translate complex literature into medical communication and education.
- You have a proactive, independent and flexible attitude.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You work analytically and carefully to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
What do we offer you?
Titus Health Care is characterized by an informal culture and offers you a working environment in which you operate between company, science and care provider. We offer you a challenging, versatile job of 32 hours, in which you will be part of a driven small team of approx. 10 employees. There is room for creativity and personal initiative. In addition, we offer a salary including a variable bonus, laptop, telephone and ample training and development opportunities.
Interested or questions?
Do you have questions about the content of the position or would you like to apply? Please contact Carolien Kerstholt on 06 - 57152259 or e-mail your CV and an original motivation letter before 20 December to [email protected]